Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello Everyone...




I know! ... it's been a while since my last post. Things are moving along. Mathieu is doing much better and getting stronger every day. Richard now towers over me... And both are busy with their sports. We took a short vacation last week with my sister and her family. It was nice to get away. Of course, it would have been much nicer if the rain had stayed away...but we still managed to do some fun stuff.

I had to empty the locker I had rented to store stuff when I staged my old house to put it up for sale. So now, in addition to the few boxes I had yet to unpack from the move... I now have quite a few other boxes to unpack. I just can't seem to find the energy or motivation to get to them... There's always something else that needs to be done. Well, I guess I should do it in baby steps; one box at a time (or a day). The task may not seem quite as daunting that way I guess. (As you can probably detect, I'm not quite convinced yet.) Well, no rush, I guess.

I hope you are all enjoying the summer months.

That's it for now.

Take good care!

Renée

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,

Really glad to read an update- Chin up, keep smiling, the weathermen are predicting beautiful weather starting Friday for 3 days! WOW!!! finally. Good luck with the unpacking.

Shirley

Linda T. said...

Hey Renée,

Can't believe we haven't seen each other since the day of Mathieu's surgery! I'm so happy to see that he seems to be doing really well. I hope you were able to rest a little during this summer (what summer?). Don't forget our plans to take a road trip down the 401 to see Happie when things settle down. Take good care!

Linda T.