Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring break comes to an end...

This time last year!!!
The boys were off last week. I took a few days off but we didn't do too much. Mathieu came shopping with me and decided he wanted to bake a cake. And so he did. It was delicious, but way too much cake for just us. Rich was invited to Andrew's cottage and actually did some downhill skiing for the first time. Apparently he looked like a pro. He just loved it! Mathieu played shinny hockey at the arena and also played on the outside rink. He quite enjoyed it and there were many kids there which made it even more fun.

I am still training in my new position at work. I can't wait to know everything I need to know and feel more comfortable in what I'm doing. A new job is quite draining. I'd forgotten. I have a bit of a cold so I should be off to bed. But, with having moved the clocks ahead today, I'm a bit confused... Not to mention that I slept in 'til 2:20 pm (which was in fact only 1:20).

Better be off now. I have an early doctor's appointment and then off to the dentist with Rich before I go into to work... No rest for the wicked!!!

That's it for now.

Take good care!

Renée

P.S. We've book a house in Maine for one week this summer. It'll be great...

No comments: