Monday, February 11, 2008

Cuba!... Here we come!


Mathieu is back at hockey. Tomorrow, he will be playing his first full game since his concussion. He has been skating and seems much better. Richard started physio last Friday and will be returning to his activities in two weeks or so. And, we will be going to Cuba next month! We will be going to the same resort we were at last year and my mom will accompany me and the boys. It should be a welcome break for all. When we return, I will be going back to work. The time has come... I have to sort it all out with my bosses and HR; they have all been so good to me.

It was bitterly cold here today, so I just can't wait for the sun and beach. I'll need to go shopping because last year's summer clothes probably won't fit. I suppose I'll really only need a swimsuit! Not my favorite thing to shop for...

My mom's all moved in to her new condo. I visited today, and it looks great! Whenever she figures out all those buttons on her stove, we might get an invite for dinner... Congratulations Mom!
Well, that's it for now.

Take good care!

Renée

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great time! We are going to Punta Cana in early April with my family...I can't wait! Here's comes the sun!!!

Amanda Comeau

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Enjoy Cuba- Many people are going there this year! Things are certainly looking up.

Shirley