Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm back...


Sorry my friends... Its been busy around here! My outting on December 3rd was fun. I have been trying to get ready for the Holidays in the last few weeks. But, for some reason, I can't quite seem to get into it; the spirit, that is... I brought up our artificial tree over a week ago and the box is still sitting on the floor in the corner of the living room. Mat and Rich have been quite busy making their wish list on the computer (they include photos to make sure I pick the right item). Unfortunately, Mat's list changes daily and keeps growing.


While they are forecasting 15 cm of snow for tomorrow, Rich has a tournament game scheduled in Laval at 9 pm. The team has to be there 60 minutes ahead of the game and the game last 90 min. Hopefully the snow plows will be working overtime during the day tomorrow. Luckily for me, I really enjoy watching him play. He played last Sunday and scored the most beautiful goal!


Two more work days, and I'm off 'til the 2009! I plan on catching up on some sleep... If I can get my shopping done quickly that is... Although, knowing me, there's not much chance of my shopping being done before the 24th. There's always an extra little thing to buy...


Well, that's it for now...


Take good care!


Renée

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour à vous trois,
Comme j'ai perdu votre adresse,j'en profite pour vous souhaiter un très beau Noël et une heureuse année 2009.Je vous souhaite un beau voyage en Irlande.

Huguette xoxoxo