Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Sitting in my sister-in-law's dinning room last night, I was happy to realize that I would be welcoming 2009 even earlier because I'm in Belfast. Our visit has been just great so far... No rain, just lots of humidity/dampness. We went to see the Belfast Giants, did a bit of shopping. I went for walk and took some lovely pictures on the Botanical Gardens next to Michele's. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to download the photos yet...

Oh! I must tell you this, our trip started with a bang!! We were bumped to 1st class on the way to London. I actually stretched out full length and slept most of the way. The boys were way too excited... Rich caught up on some sleep yesterday... He slept 17 hours straight. Must be growing again - or severely jetlagged!

I hope everyone is keeping well! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Take good care!

Renée

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Maybe you'll get bumped to 1st class on the way back too! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Did you get bumped to 1st class?
Happy New Year!