Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Beautiful...












A few more photos... What a place!
You might be wondering what I'm doing up so late on a school night?! Well, I'm waiting on Rich coming back from his first real concert at the Bell Centre... His friend's mom just called to say they were on their way. I'm still going to wait til he walks through the door.
Mat and I are at the surgical clinic tomorrow for a follow-up. The frustrating thing about the clinic is that it only runs for a half day, but everyone's appointment is for 10:10 am. Isn't that the most ridiculous thing? I have yet to decide if we'll go early or late. If we're early and have to wait any length of time, it usually costs me as we sit in front of the Café. But, there is always the off chance that we could be first... Hopefully it will go well.
Mat's birthday party is scheduled for this Friday. I'll let you know how that goes!
Well, that's it for now. I'll get ready for bed so that I can turn in as soon as Rich arrives.
Take good care!
Renée
P.S. Sandee, you are in my thoughts - and you are my inspiration! God bless...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir,
Tes photos sont très belles.Ça me rappelle des souvenirs.J'espère que vous avez fait bon voyage.Lorsque tu auras le temps,svp donnes-moi de vos nouvelles.J'espère que tout s'est bien passé lors de votre visite à la clinique.3
Gros bisous et BONNE FÊTE à Mathieu.
À bientôt
Huguette