Thursday, June 26, 2008

He's looking better every day!

Good morning everyone. We've started our day here on a positive note. They stopped the suction on Mathieu's NG tube at dinner time yesterday and he got through the night and is still fine. No nausea, no vomitting, no bloating... looks like they'll be taking the tube out at lunch! YEAH!!!! Then we move on to liquids, then semi-solids and gradually, solids. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mathieu is so hoping to make it to our family reunion this weekend. But that might be pushing it. I said we could go visit everyone later on...

Richard came to visit yesterday while I went home to take a shower. Thanks Rich, I love you! While I was out, Mathieu's godfather came by and brightened his day! Thanks for that Sylvain.

I wanted to wish my little sister good luck with her move today. Sorry I can't be there to help - I definitely would be there if I could. You've always been there for me.

Mom, get better soon (she's home with a bad cough).

Well, as Mathieu's gotten bored with the other computer, I will go join him in a game of something. Maybe I'll even get to squeeze in a coffee. That's it for now...

Take good care!

Renée

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Renee, I hope things keep getting better, and that there will be no further complications. You and the boys are in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes,

Anneke