Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A grey day...


It's very grey and heavy today, and that's exactly the way I feel. I don't know if it's our upcoming anniversary or Christmas or both, but I would run away if I could. Luckily, I'll be quite busy after lunch. For now, I should be busy cleaning and doing laundry; but I'm procrastinating. I've started cleaning three rooms at the same time. I guess I have to focus - not my strong point right now, though!

Richard's knee hurts again. He was limping this morning. I think its a mix of growth spurt and too much jumping at basketball practice that has aggravated his condition (Osgood-Schlatter Disease). I really can't wait for 2007 to be over!

On the other hand, Mathieu's IBS is acting up. It think its nerves and excitement; between the possible surgery, the hockey tournament, the soccer game he might miss because of hockey, his dad... And, he doesn't want to talk about it or see the therapist... It's doing a number on his gut.

Well, I think I should do something to kick this doom and gloom. I don't really have time for the gym, so I might just try to go outside and see if I can jog for a few minutes... Fresh air might be just what the doctor ordered. The mess will be there when I come back in... If not, maybe a quick trip to the mall (ha!).

Well, that's it for now.

Take good care!

Renée

No comments: