Thursday, November 1, 2007

A quick visit with Dad

Mathieu had a PD day today. Those teachers are so smart. Who'd want to be in a classroom full of kids who've had too little sleep and too much candy? The down side to that, is that the parents are the ones to suffer... Well, I can't complain too much. Mathieu was pretty good, considering.

I had made plans for the day. I figured if we had a specific plan to focus on, things might be a little bit easier. We went to Hawkesbury to have lunch with my Dad. It was short, but sweet... Looking forward to some extra sleep tomorrow morning before I tackle a week's worth of laundry and a very messy house.

TGIF everyone!

That's it for now...

Take good care!
Renée

P.S. I have an appointment with a personal trainer on Monday. Watch out health fanatics, here I come....

No comments: