Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bah hum bug!

Tony & me at last year's Christmas party

Well, the cleaning lady came by yesterday; bright and early. She's as quick as the Tazmanian devil; but very nice. On 4 hours of sleep, I didn't feel ready for her... But we forged ahead and made some good progress. Now I have about 10 loads of laundry to sort and fold... and make room for. I think I've been indulging in too much shopping therapy lately. She'll be back tomorrow, so I really should be at it again. The toughest part is going through the papers. Yesterday, I came across the notes I took when I booked Tony into the West Island Palliative Care Residence. That slowed me down considerably... and brought all those emotions back in a flash... The gym was good outlet!

After speaking to Rich regarding his less than impressive result on a Math test, he has score 100%, 99% and 100% on his last three tests. I think he really wants to go on the field trip to NY City. Well done Rich! There's nothing wrong with being smart.


Mathieu has had a rash on his abdomen for the last few days. I'm not sure if its contact dermatitis or some other thing, but he was quite itchy at school yesterday so we'll be seeing a doctor this afternoon. Maybe I'm just paranoid? Also, after his hockey practice last night he told me that he too had a headache. He said that when he moved his head everything inside felt like it was moving... As it turns out, he fell and hit his head on ice at school. I checked his pupils before he went to bed last night, and they seem to be dilating fine. What is NORMAL!!!??? Maybe if I tied the boys to the couch we'd have no broken bones, concussions, knee problems... Of course, it would be pretty boring. So, I guess I'll just have to keep at it...


Unfortunately, no matter how fast I run, the Holidays are catching up to me. I've actually ordered some gifts online in the hopes of avoiding to much hands on gift shopping.

That's it for now...


Take good care everyone.


Renée

No comments: