Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter activities...



Well, yesterday was a fun-filled day. My oncle organized the annual sleigh ride for my mom's side of the family. It was a last minute thing but the boys really enjoyed themselves. There was tubing and a sleigh ride. Unfortunately, the mild weather made it impossible to skate on the outside rink. (Sorry about the photos, I forgot my camera and had to use my cell phone camera...)

Tomorrow I will be ringing in the new year and will say goodbye to 2007 with many mixed emotions. I look forward to 2008 with hope and am determined to make this new year one of personal growth and fulfillment. I wish you all health and happiness.

Take good care and be safe!

Renée

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Renee,

Without a doubt I am positive that 2008 will bring you more strenght, happiness and health. Your boys are bound to keep you busy. I love the photos.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

happy new year renee richard and mathieu from nikki and hugo mccullough