Sunday, December 2, 2007

I will love you always...



Friday was a very difficult day. Luckily, I had the support of good friends. Between the children fighting with each other and with me, my visit to the cemetary and our approaching anniversary, I wasn't at my best. I'm still working on it...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

The plaque on Tony's pedastal was installed a few weeks ago and its beautiful. When I went to place a wreath on it with my friend Guylaine, there was a fox walking across his plot and it came to within 10 feet of us before a car drove by and scared it away. He was beautiful and made me think of Tony.

After yesterday's hockey practice, Richard's knee was sore, so he was sidelined for his hockey game today. Mathieu's team went back to St-Pierre-les-Becquets for their tournament and won their game on Saturday but lost in the finale this afternoon. I am very thankful to my brother for having taken him there... It was just a bit more than I could handle this weekend.

Back to the gym tomorrow... Pretty soon, you'll not recognize me! Ah! Ah!

That's it for now.

Take good care!

Renée

No comments: