Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chemo day

Today was chemo day and, although we had expected the worst, it wasn't all that bad. Of course, there were the usual delays; i.e. we had to wait over an hour for the pharmacy to have Tony's drugs ready. He had an appointment for his chemo, but somehow the pharmacy just wasn't prepared for him today... Thankfully, Tony got through his treatment without too much discomfort. He even stayed up a few hours when we got home. (I won't go on about it too much, for fear that I will jinx it.)

I got good news from my Dad today. He got the results from his CT-scan and apparently his aneurysm is stable; large but stable (approx. 5.1). His surgeon wants to see him for follow-up in 6 months. One less thing to worry about - no surgery for now!

I'm sure glad the weekend is almost here; I don't need to wake up as early.

I was really happy to hear from my friend Susan P. and pleasantly surprised to hear from Rheal. Nikki, Anne & Brian, and Tom & Amy I have passed on your messages to Jean and Richard. Thank you for keeping in touch everyone.

That's it for now! Take good care!

Renée

2 comments:

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Hi Folks
Just to let you know you're still in our thoughts and prayers.
Lots of Love
Aunt Eileen & Family xxx